Welcome to Reasons Why…
Welcome to a New Level of Understanding Why Things Happen
From the first moment of consciousness, human beings have pondered the question: "Why do bad things happen?"
If you are going through a crisis yourself, you are likely to be asking "Why is this happening to me?"
The Reasons Why book series, including Five Reasons Why Bad Things Happen: How to Turn Tragedies Into Triumph now answers that universal question, explaining that all Bad Things can be explained by one of five distinct reasons. Yes. All bad things. And, yes – five reasons. The process is simple, yet does require you to follow a few steps in order for you to create more meaning in your life:
- The first step: Answer a few questions.to determine if the Reasons Why will be meaningful for you.
The second step: Learn more about the Reasons Why:
- Find out what types of "Bad Things" are explained.
- Hear what others are saying about the messages in the book.
- Read sample chapters.
- The third step: Become a Reasons Why member and receive exclusive benefits and information.
- The fourth step: Share your story and help others.